Don’t you have enough to do during the holiday season? Do you really want to show your house NOW? Yes, and here’s why:
- Holiday buyers are motivated. No one “window shops” for a house with so much going on.
- You are probably already expecting guests. Since you have your home “on display” for the holiday crowd, it’s probably already good to go for potential buyers.
- Your home is more inviting. When it’s pretty outside, there’s less incentive to come indoors — but when the weather is nasty or nippy or both, your potential buyers will find a warmth and charm when entering your home that a springtime showing can’t offer.
- It’s a great excuse to have holiday parties elsewhere. “I’m sorry, I’d love to host three meals and a couple sleep overs, but our house is on the market right now, so we will have to take a raincheck until next year when we are settled in our new digs.
- You can reduce the time spent decorating. If you are showing your home, you don’t want to fill the inside (or the outside) with too much holiday bling. Keeping it simple means you will actually have MORE time to do what you want to do this season… like take a nap!
Best wishes on your holiday showings and call us if we can be of any help.